- -The NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
- -NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Candidate Packet
- -NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- -Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
- -Course completion certificate
- -Range Fees are included
Contact NW Training Concepts prior to the course to make arrangements for pre-reqs.
The NRA Range Safety Officer program was developed in response to the demand for a nationally-recognized range safety officer certification. NRA Range Safety Officers are people who possess the knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to organizing, conducting, and supervising safe shooting activities and range operations.
NRA Range Safety Officers must be 21 years of age or older. The Range Safety Officer course consists of:
- -Range Safety Officer's roles and responsibilities
- -Range standard operating procedures
- -Range inspection and range rules
- -Firearm stoppages and malfunctions
- -Range Safety Briefings which include emergency procedures.
Candidates must also receive 90 percent or better on the written exam.
The Range Safety Officer course is a nine-hour course that consists of classroom time and practical exercises. Range Safety Officer candidates will receive the Range Safety Officer Student Packet.